Charity Shop Vintage Finds, Granny Chic, Sewing and Baking with Giddy Aunt Lola

Saturday 15 June 2013

Bloglovin World Gin Day




Bloglovin World Gin Day

As predicted, the gin and tonic truffles I made today, are disappearing fast and so may not ever see the dawn of Fathers' Day.  These scummy little truffles come from the delightful book, Miss Hope's Chocolate Box.  The Miss Hope in question is a humorous lady and her little book is choc-a-bloc with delicious truffles you can easily make at home.  

On a less alcohol fueled theme , if you were not already aware, Google Reader is disappearing at the end of this month and so I would highly recommend that you use Bloglovin to follow all your favourite blogs.  The iPad and iPhone apps for Bloglovin are super easy to use and you can catch up with new blog posts on the move.  

Have a relaxing Saturday, I am off to replenish my glass. I wonder how many bottles of Gordon's it would take to fill the bath?

GAL x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7980047/?claim=rw2hu6dmt67">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment. GAL x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig